What's This About Anyway??


I've been feeling like I need to be more productive of my time. When people ask me, "What's new" or "What you been up to?", it's kind of embarrassing not to have anything to talk about. Maybe people just ask that question as a standard greeting but wouldn't it be nice to have something to talk about other than work?


So I was aimlessly perusing Pinterest the other day...wait, no....I actually had a real purpose this time! I was looking for ideas for my new dining room haha! Yes! I'm proud I wasn't on there for no reason (this one time....) (also, check out what I found for my new dining room) And it occurred to me that Pinterest has all these awesome ideas and things to look at but how many pins do I have but how much have I actually done? I have experimented with a few of the recipes and found some cool crafty things like the toilet paper roll art. But I don't actively complete Pinterest activities. I'm not sure who does but this is about me! hehe

I decided that I could easily do one thing from Pinterest every month. Maybe even 2 or 3 depending on what it was. So I started a whole new board so I could put ideas and also post links to my blog here so that people could see the finished pieces.

I'm really excited for this! I don't have a game plan as far as what project I'm going to do each month. I'm just going to go with the flow. Please follow and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts