October Cell Phone Covers

I've seen this on Pinterest quite often, and always knew I would try this someday. This one year project I've started has been really good in making Pinterest more useful :) Anyway so I got a new phone last year but it's not extremely popular I don't think. It's a 1st generation Moto X. But Amazon has a lot of really cool or cute cases. I paid about $8 or $9 for a handful of them. I finally bought a clear gel case for this. the only thing I don't like about it is it's frosted. So it's not quite clear, and the paper looks a little foggy but it still looks fine. It's a nice thickness, and it feels good in my hands. My mom is an avid card maker so when I was home visiting her this weekend, I went through all her scrapbook paper and picked some (or a lot) out.

I used my current case as a guide to trace. Then I put the pattern inside the case, marked where any adjustments needed to be made, and then re-cut. It still wasn't perfect but that could just be me not using the exacto knife very well yet. But regardless I love them and the people I've showed them to have loved them :)

There was a little hole that might be a speaker or something on the back of my case?? Hahaha I don't know what it is actually but the cases I've had also had the hole so I know it's important. It was really hard to get that exactly right since the hole was so small so I just used a hole punch. It's a little bigger but once it's in the case, you can't really tell.



Ok picture time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Comments

Popular Posts